what i've been working on...

two words, or maybe one if you choose to hyphenate it - take your pick: GOLD DIPPED. i've been hard at work this morning and early afternoon working on a little idea i've had in my head for a while now. i wasn't exactly sure about the execution, or even materials, but i've been daydreaming of gold dipped goodness...

i've got a few more ideas in the works for gold dipping, and i'm also going to make some of the hoops in sterling silver since i know not everyone is as big a fan of gold. and while i'm listing these gold dipped howlite and quartz pieces to my shop (later this evening), i've got some more waiting on me; i thought the way they were hung, with a little tweaking, could make a neat mobile...

so that's what i've got for now. what have you been working on lately? if you have a shop, have you been busy making things for the holiday shopping rush?

16 comments:

  1. they look so awesome!!! i love them! they remind me of porcupine quills! i need to sell like crazy as i want to buy some!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have a soft spot for the howlite! Love the mobile, I think it's sort of Christmassy too!
    Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-those pieces are absolutely gorgeous, love the earrings...you are talented!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look oh-so wonderful! <3 I especially love the earrings!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I also am reminded of porcupine quills. You're so talented and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the earrings are beautiful, danielle.... as usual, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can i get a pair of those earrings?
    annagr8@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look awesome!
    Nice work babe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. geez danielle these are so beautiful! you are such a brilliant artist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its like, they look like blood, only its gold. and its soooooo awesome. *adds to wishlist**

    ps.
    herheartatmidnight.blogspot.com now = little-monsterrr.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome.. the necklace is amazing!!



    visit, comment, follow, check www.fashiontnt.com
    I always comment back, and visit each of my readers blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOSH DANIELLE. Why have you been keeping this secret from me. I am obsessed, as if I don't own enough of your jewelry, you have to go and become even more talented. Gold dipped? Can you gold dip my life??
    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Danielle. These are so gorgeous. Especially love the earrings on the top...wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Danielle, I really want that pair of clear nugget dipped earrings. (second photo) are they sold out?

    Annagr8@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, wow! i really love those first ones.

    ReplyDelete
  16. soooo sweet!!! and YES, i've been crazy busy for the holiday rush! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!