what i've been working on.

coming off of such a great weekend, it's kind of hard getting back into the regular monday routine, but one thing that keeps me from getting started on the boring work is blogging! i have so many things i want to share, but it's just a matter of making myself blog. i want to get better about it though, and that's why one thing on my to-do list for today is taking pictures for posts! in the meantime, i'll share a few pieces of jewelry i've been working on for my shop...

i always have new jewelry to add to my website, it's just a matter of taking the time to update that i'm bad about. last week though, i was on top of things! i listed 12 new necklaces and one pair of earrings, and i even have a few other things that i plan to add later this week! the mr. t saying comes to mind right about now, "i love it when a plan comes together."

in addition to adding new jewelry, i also gave the homepage a little bit of a new look. i think i like the way the image turned out, and i have my amazing husband to thank for that since he's the one who found that deer skull complete with antlers for me during one of his walks through the woods!

aside from jewelry making i... celebrated an anniversary with chris, got together with some great friends, saw some family, ate way too much, ate way too much again, discovered some new favorite edibles, bought some books, and did so much walking i actually can't walk right now. whew!

how was your weekend?

13 comments:

  1. i love that first necklace so much! can't wait too see all these wonderful things you have planned for the blog!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. the unique pieces of your jewelry are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always, Danielle. Love the skull and jewelry photos, too! Jeff and I also celebrated an anniversary this weekend and went camping in Washington. So fun and relaxing and autumn-y. Glad you had a good weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, guys!

    sarah, when i read washington in your comment, my first thought was, "oh my gosh, i could have gone to see her!!!" then i realized you meant washington state, not d.c. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful as always! I'm putting your website on my Christmas list this year. Uh yup. Your WHOLE website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love.
    I like the necklace with the crystal in the circular dealie. Super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tweet! I love your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle, I simply love this new stuff! I'm gonna have to include it in a blog post if that's ok?
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks so fantastic, danielle! your jewelry just gets better and better, i love it all!!! i super duper love those coral and pyrite earrings, they are totally rad :) you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you, thank you, thank you, everybody! your comments always make me happy!

    toni, sure that's okay! i'd be honored!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great weekend! I looooove the pieces you added. :) I went to a food truck festival and stuffed my face this weekend. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great and productive weekend! Love the new items in your shop. And happy late anniversary! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these images, Danielle. I want a bullet necklace so bad! I'm working on our "secret" trade this week:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!