behind that pretty face is a serious attitude...

i've been sort of lacking in the blog post ideas area lately, but last night when flojo was crazy and showing me just how tough she can be, i knew i wanted to pass on the humor! unfortunately she wasn't as dangerous and crazy today, but it's still pretty cute. apparently she decided that she doesn't like newspapers anymore, so when i picked up a page from the newspaper (and dared to let it touch her blanket and bluejeans, both of which she likes to have all to herself) she struck like a cobra and ripped it to shreds. like i said, this is the toned down version, but man if you could have seen her last night!


how has your thursday been? mine has been pretty nice, but here's my only question: where in the world has it gone so quickly? i had so many things i wanted to do once i got home, but now it's almost time for me to start cooking dinner and i've only crossed one of those things off my list. i blame my friend cal, she always forces me to talk about yo mama jokes, falling in toilets, and all those really important things in the afternoon.

10 comments:

  1. I do force you to tell me yo mama jokes & about falling in toilets & such. It's my entertainment. A person is worth nothing to me if they can't make me laugh. Okay, that's a bit severe but maybe true? We'll never know.....

    I can't wait to get home & watch Flojo tear some shit UP! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad newspaper :D
    i love your little bird. it's the cutest thing ^^

    yo momma jokes are the best, I make them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the head bob! She is pissed off! This made me laugh so hard. Oh man that body language I love it. That was really cute. Loved the way she put her wings up trying to make herself look oh so big and tough. I love animals. I hope I can have a bird someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a feisty little thing, huh?? And so adorable. She hardly looks real with those bright colors. More Flojo, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flojo is adorable!! Loved that, hope you post more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Flojo! I can only imagine the real crazy! She's so pretty! I don't know what happened to yesterday, it was all a blur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Jeff and I watched it yesterday while we ate dinner. I think we should someday plan a food tourist trip together. Maybe to New Orleans, they have really good doughnuts! Or perhaps you should just visit Vancouver. I once went to four restaurants in one day with a friend of mine who was in town visiting. That's gotta be some kind of record.

    P.S. What kind of parrot is Flojo? She's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flojo is such a cutie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!