wishlist wednesday!

That's right, folks, it's time for another wish list! I'm trying my darnedest not to talk about it to everyone all the time, but I just can't hide my excitement for the June California trip when I get to meet up with Haley, Kassi, Lauren and Brandi! So, this wish list is loosely based on travel "necessities" (and I use that term loosely as well).

Let's face it, plane rides are boring, and if they last longer than the in-flight movie, you'll need something else to occupy your time. Or, if you're unlucky enough to have one of the Harry Potter movies (sorry fans) as the selection, you'll need even more to occupy your time! Might I suggest mini books for journaling or sketching?

More than likely, with all the maps, road signs and GPS gadgets in cars, you won't get lost (too bad). However, should you find yourself deep in the forest with out your car (and its fancy GPS thing) and cell phone, you'd probably be pretty thankful you packed that compass!

I don't know about you, but when I travel, I like bringing back little knick knacks and souvenirs (not spoons, good stuff) that I can't get at home. Not only that, but I like to have some snacks, my camera, phone, etc. on the plane with me, and it takes a large bag to haul everything!

One of the best souvenirs to bring back from a trip is a whole collection of pictures! Don't get me wrong, I'll always love the convenience of digital photography, but nothing beats good old fashioned film & vintage cameras!

Last but not least, if you check your luggage and have to wait at the baggage carousel, the worst thing that could happen would be for someone else to take off with your goods. Fun & customized luggage tags would insure your bags only go with you!

Do you have fun plans for trips this summer? Have you met blogger friends in person? If you want to share your wish list, and I hope you do, link back to me from your list, and leave a link to it in the comments section so I can see!

10 comments:

  1. no i haven't met any blogger friends... yet! hopefully i will some day.

    we're going to Key West in August for my 21st birthday (wahoo) & we might also be going to DC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that big purse!

    and i'm so so so soooo excited to meet. now if i could only convince craig that i need all this for my trip :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the handbag, so beautiful, wow!!!! The only plan that I can think of but it seems very far away will be for next Christmas to visit family and friends in Europe. This summer, I will probably chill out in my neighborhood or go to the beach. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that ring reminds me of the workboots my dad bought me that have a compass on them. like i might go hiking & get lost.
    adding that amazing bag to my wishlist as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely list of travel items. I will take one of each, please. I am hoping to go to Atlanta, San Fransisco and maybe even Europe!

    Such fun awaits... Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lauren, if you find a way to convince craig you need that stuff, let me know how you did it so i can try it on chris!

    anna, i have to say, that's the first time i've heard of boots with a compass! i guess daddy doesn't want to lose his little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so in love with that bag! nice & big without being overbearing. i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray for your summer trip! i love the luggage tags, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!