eye candy

I've got a little bit of a photography crush. Yesterday, whilst perusing some of my favorite blogs, I followed a link, which sent me to another link, which sent me to another link (you understand how that goes), until I finally found a blog with just enough of this photography to make me want to see more...


To see more, you can visit Maria Grossmann's site. In looking at her photographs, I felt several things all at once: I wanted to take pictures of pretty, everyday things; I wanted to redecorate my entire house; and I wanted to take a field trip to a beautiful old abandoned house with chippy paint, overgrown shrubbery, old radiators and cut glass doorknobs.

I'm always so inspired by looking at new (to me) photography! What inspires you? Who are some of your favorite photographers or what are some of your favorite eye candy sites?

8 comments:

  1. these photos are gorgeous danielle - now i totally want to move into an old house with chippy paint and completely redecorate!
    photos of pretty houses always inspire me when it comes to my house.
    love these!

    xo majillionquadrooplebillion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I follow you.
    Beautiful pics, and finding a new artist.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Amazing, and now I'm sad all over, because I don't have the camera I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful images! I love her food photography in particular - those colours are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful photos! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite photographer is Sally Mann. I love how edgy, haunting, and intimate her photos are . . . and they're almost all of her family. I especially love her book At Twelve, though, where she takes pictures of 12 year old girls in her town in Virginia, trying to capture that awkward transition into semi-adulthood. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooohhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes lovely indeed!
    xo
    b
    and i went running today and i havent gotten new bathing suits. i dont deserve it! but thats ok bc we are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these photos really are beautiful, I love the layers paint, wall paper, plants.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so beautiful.....and so inspirting

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!