get in my closet! (now, please)

first let me say, the weather here is disgusting. it's like a vampire's dream - no sun to be found, and lamps even have to be turned on in the middle of the day. i hate it. i want to see the sun again, and for the love of everything holy, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE PICTURES AGAIN! who knew a couple days without the sun could be such a nightmare? anyway, since i haven't been able to take any decent pictures to share, and i don't want to go another day without blogging, why not share what i'm hoping will jump in my closet while i'm sleeping tonight?

from the top, find these beauties here: Vacation Vintage, bless that dress, carton company, Hottmilk, carton company.

i love vintage like i love fresh air, clean water, and french fries, but vintage in my size?! JACKPOT. it's so difficult (for me at least, in the store around here) to find vintage in small sizes that will fit me, so when i find gems like these on the internet in just my size, i seriously try rationalizing in my head how i can justify spending that money even though i know i shouldn't. it's terrible, itsn't it? it's probably an illness. anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be sunny so i can take some pictures to share!

7 comments:

  1. I'm completely obsessed with that mini skirt at the end! Can't wait to see how you style it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! And I can never find anything in my size either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with all your picks. Maybe the closet fairy can visit both of us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blue dress is SWEET! love that color so much! i love vintage just as much as fresh air and totally agree about french fries! they are like gold yummy flakes of fried wonderfulness, although i sometimes wonder if i like the ketchup a bit more.....
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all this stuff esp that first dress! SWOON CITY

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue dress is LOVE. Also, your weather is my DREAM weather, haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. closet fairy!! baaah!!! Nice picks, D. Doug gets mad at me when I need new clothes, like a jacket or jeans, because it takes me forever to buy them and I get serious buyer remorse afterwards. Especially when I dont think I NEED them, but just want them. I bought a new wool jacket the other day and I know they're normally like $60-100 and this one was $35, and I walked around the store for like an hour trying to decide if I actually needed it. Duhh, I dont own a jacket. anyways, I hope you get some of these for Christmas. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!