san fran, here i come!

A homebody to the core, I'm never big on vacations, and when I do go, I like to stay somewhere within a few hours from home. So San Francisco is going to be a big change from Virginia! My husband's aunt is taking me, free of charge, for a short trip packed full of girl talk and sightseeing! I'm super excited, and I'll start packing tonight since I know I'll switch the outfits no less than three times. Mr. Dinosaur Toes has been trained in the art of packaging and next I'll show him how to list items in my store, so he'll be taking over for a few days. I promise to share lots of pictures when I'm back home on the east coast!

Invisible Colours postcard set (taken in San Francisco) from idathue on Etsy, $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!