friday morning love note

i hope this friday finds you well!  it finds me sleepy, but looking forward to the day because i'll be playing with my little nephew later.  i have to tell you something - i hate romance.  i'd much rather chris and i play fight and chase one another around the house to scare each other than candlelight and lovey talk.  so this morning when i signed into facebook i saw that chris left me the best wall post ever while he was up at 3am with low blood sugar...






















"It's 3am, you're sawing logs, and I just wanted to say that we are out of milk...and you're cute when you sleep, even though you make strange noises and your breath may be offensive.  I love you lots."

so there you have - my kind of romance!  what's the best love note you've ever been written?

14 comments:

  1. That's seriously cute :) I was awoken by my husband on the phone but it was virtually shouting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O this love note made me laugh. Mostly because it is something my husband would say or write to me. Last night I put my hand on Matt's arm to be affectionate (we aren't overtly affectionate people) and he goes to me, "Get your ghost hand off of me." Haha. He is SO TAN from working outside and I am ghostly pale and he always makes fun of me. It may sound mean but coming from him it is just hysterical. He makes me laugh everyday. I guess our laughter is our love notes.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best kind of love is awkward love :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the BEST. I'm really psyched to have what I have right now... Your awkward/awesome love inspires me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how much I love this. -Jes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol seriously adorable. My mister and I have some strange kind of awkward love. Awkward love is pretty much the best kind <3 :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw! that is the sweetest!
    what a great man you got there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww man, that is way too adorable... you both are so so cute. and omgosh i haven't seen the new blog look - its fantastic! so fresh! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's too stinkin' cute! And so is the pic of you two - love it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, my kinda romance :) You two are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love gently, but in a loving way, making fun of your significant other's funny little attributes : like making noises when you sleep. I always tell James I think his teeth look nice when his mouth is open...while he sleeps. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    that is so cute!

    and "your breath might be offensive" is awesome! LOL.
    "is my breathe offensive?" "you breath is REAL offensive right now" Um, "offensive" is so cute! love it. :)

    yey to redefining romance. <3

    xoxo!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!