hello.

How have you been?  This summer has been busy and awesome, and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon!  Sometimes though, when I have a slow day and I can stop to play with my camera (and still try to figure out how to use it with all those settings and switches and buttons), read, thumb through old magazines looking for painting inspiration, watch Buffy on Netflix, or just sit outside with Flojo and watch the birds, it's nice, and I try not to think of all the work that's waiting on me...








So how has your summer been?  What do you like to do when you get a quiet moment to yourself?

6 comments:

  1. I've missed your ass. So you better send me a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet moments are usually filled with naps or snuggling with my pup around here.

    what is that awesome spiny plant?? I'm adding it to my plant wishlist!

    Leah

    a clover and a bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a new growth from my prickly pear cactus. I never knew they looked so sci-fi as babies, but they do and I kinda like it!

      Delete
  3. I love, love, love these pics of Flojo- such great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!