holy moly magazines and such

I wouldn't consider myself a proud person, nor do I brag, I'm quite humble, but every now and then something really exciting happens. My latest bit of news: House Beautiful. Yep. Amy from House Beautiful contacted me about including this leather bow bracelet in their online Holiday Gift Guide from October through January, and of course I agreed! I'm super happy, and all the while thankful for my skills (if that's what you'd call them) and all the exposure I can get!

3 comments:

  1. congrats! that is so exciting-you must share a pic or link when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely share the link! And thanks so much for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I'll look for House Beautiful when it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!