long live the flowers

It never fails, every time I go to the treasury to browse, I see that spots are minutes away from expiring, so I figure it doesn't hurt for me to hang around and make a treasury of my very own! This time, I decided that I would venture out of my rhinestone encrusted comfort zone and go for a look of simplicity. Who am I kidding? I'm not a simple person, and I don't have a simple style. Behold, a treasury worthy of sparkling floral beauties!

Included in this treasury, starting at the top left:

Aqua and Brass - Romantic Vintage Key Pendant and vintage chain by OriginalsByLynnette for $15, Strands of Pearls Bracelet by byCJ for $36, antique button bottle bouquet by Morganevans for $22, Falling roses by thumble for $16, well I am so sweet - vintage evening purse by rubyolivedesign for $35, vintage inspired hand crocheted flower brooch by bohkay for $10, Cafe Latte - Neckwarmer/Capelet by NandaHandcrafted for $62, Butter Yellow enamel hairpins by roseluv for $9.95, Almira brooch by vintagebroochco for $44, Purple for Fall Clutch Frame Purse by sewlola for $75, Lace Flower Pin by dreamalittledream for $20.60, three/way by rhettizms for $15.

The alternates on the right side include (starting at the top):

Tiny Floral Pincushion by alyson2 for $10, Sparkling Winter Flower - A Relic Renewed by RelicsRenewed for $13, No. 081 A Drop of Red necklace by intrigued for $68, Dame buttercup a floral cuff bracelet by goodgirlsstudio for $36.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!