it's art to me

In my town, practically owned and controlled by the late Jerry Falwell's Liberty University - the eye that sees all - differences are not tolerated, the individual is lost, and conformity is a requirement. I say, it's about time someone not only voiced contradictory opinions, but posted them for all to see. After an article on the tooth art was published in the local newspaper, another opinion was shared:

"...could never sell a painting elsewhere." WHAT?!?!? I'd buy one. What I would not buy, however, is a Thomas Kincaid, regardless of the praise his paintings have received. In my opinion, one cannot judge what is art, and what is not. It's the artist's vision. To find more, you can visit this group. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=208938905523

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!