just a peek...

I know I've not been so great at blogging over the last few days, but Chris and I have been in "The Wilderness." By wilderness, I mean Locust Dale, VA. Don't get me wrong, Culpeper, Madison, Orange and the surrounding towns really are nice, but they're quite small, and the house we're babysitting is nestled waaaaay back in the woods, so it feels like we're in the middle of nowhere (and we are, kind of). But don't let our location fool you, we've got all the modern amenities! It's actually a really nice, and quite large cabin with a pond right outside the front door, flowers galore, a hot tub and our very own pool hidden between flowers and towering hardwoods. I was lucky enough to receive an underwater digital camera back in June from Auntie Amy, so we've been having fun with that. I'll show you more pictures once I'm back home!

7 comments:

  1. underwater pics are the best!!!! have a blast!!!
    xo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! I've never taken an underwater pic. happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa! The picture is hilarious.
    So funny & cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun picture!!!

    http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love underwater pictures! the house sounds fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel really confused as to what is happening in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! i didn't know they made digital underwater cameras... i love it though!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!