wishlist wednesday!

Today's wish list is inspired by my love of bunting. I don't care if it's paper or fabric, inside or out, over a door or a window, I just love bunting! I've made quite a few strands of it myself from a combination of different fabrics I was lucky enough to inherit from people looking to de-clutter, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to have some made by someone else using fabrics I've never had. I especially like the look of bunting made with vintage floral fabrics; it reminds me of my childhood twin sized bed with hand-me-down sheets from the 60's and 70's. I loved those big, bright floral patterns!

source: vintage greeting card garland, vintage floral heirloom handkerchief banner, bouquet vintage linens banner, vintage floral bias binding.

First, let me say that I just discovered the LiliaRose etsy shop today, and I'm in love. It was an instant favorite, and if I hadn't already decided to do a wish list on bunting, I would have made my wish list from her shop only! Well, there's always next week! Second, I know the bias tape isn't bunting, but could you imagine how pretty it would be if you used it to make bunting? I know I definitely want it...and I just may need to own it.

If you want to play along and share a wish list of your own, link back to me from your post, then leave a link to your wish list in the comments section. I can't wait to see what you find!

10 comments:

  1. at the top of my wishlist is for time to go faster, i am ready for a 3 day weekend....

    somehow...i don't think my wish will come true.

    hope you are having a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so so so pretty! I too love bunting. My old work used to have Nepalese prayer flags.. which are the square blue, red, green etc flags and I loved it. PRETTY! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely plan to hang some in my soon to be home.
    i'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea this was called bunting... but I love it too!!! soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, so pretty! And I'm totally with you on the big bright floral prints--they are so cheerful and lovely. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i heart bunting and you chose some really pretty ones :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE WEBSITE LOOKS AMAZING!!!! great job!
    so proud of you!!!!
    xo
    Brandi
    so now you can swim away all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you seen:

    http://www.tattydevine.com/boutique/product_info.php?cPath=1_17&products_id=1235

    (they also have a cheaper one string version!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been wanting some good bunting so bad! you found some really great ones too. love the second to last photo.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!