wishlist wednesday!

It's all about necklaces today. I don't know about you, but I'm not a big jewelry wearer; Chris constantly stays on my case because I don't always wear my wedding & engagement ring, but sometimes I just feel too overdone with more than one or two pieces. One thing I'll always wear is a necklace. It doesn't matter what outfit I'm wearing (if it's on me, it's super casual), it's always made complete with the addition of a necklace.


necklaces: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not lacking necklaces, not even close. Still, like shoes or bags, it's always fun to have a new one! I can also be a little picky when it comes to finding "the perfect necklace" and one thing I look for is something about it that's unique, that's why I love the ones in today's wish list!

What are you current;y lusting over or feeling like you can't live without? If you want to join, make a wish list on your blog and link back to me, then leave me the link in the comments section!

16 comments:

  1. I am lusting over leather loafers of Cole Haan. I will go into to town tomorrow and maybe try the babies on. Don't tell my man I just said this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've died and gone to necklace heaven! You have amaaaazing taste in jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious little deer necklace!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that second necklace is entirely perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i love the claw and the bambi! Maybe we could do a necklace swap sometime, as I love fun necklaces!
    http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That deer necklace is so cute!
    I did a wishlist today too -
    http://timeaftertea.blogspot.com/2010/06/working-it-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the cute little deer necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I love the claw necklace. I'm making a concerted attempt to wear my jewlery more, and to experiment with wearing more than 1 or 2 things at once.

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE that second necklace.


    http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2010/06/wish-list-glitteratti.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Accessories aren't they the best? I especially love the deer necklace it's so cute : )
    http://peacelovecupcakeshappiness.blogspot.com/2010/06/wish-list-shoes-oh-la-la.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. That last necklace is to die for. Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your animal posts, and your necklace posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of those necklaces are beautiful!! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i don't wear much jewelry either, but you can always find me with at least one necklace! i'm loving the whole of the Caves shop! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with this blog post!!! Love your picks!!! The deer is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!