stuff.

I'm kind of embarrassed to say it, but I really don't have much to blog about. I feel like the blogging side of my brain has shut down because I got nothin'. Well, almost nothin'. I did add something new to le blog, though. Over to the right, I added an item of the week type deal. I'm not out to get your money I can assure you, but I know that some people aren't on etsy and have been interested in some things. So, it's over there and will change every week, and since you're lovely enough to visit my blog, you get a little discount, too!

I was browing some pretty pictures on blogs this evening after I got home from a cookout, and I found these. They're so gorgeous, and I thought I'd share...

In addition to going blog brain dead, Chris and I went to a cookout and had so much fun. It's been a few years since we've been to a cookout with those particular friends, but even the rain couldn't spoil it! Of course, being the food addict I am, I ate entirely too much. I even ate a big fat brownie, which, if you know me, you know isn't common as I don't like chocolate. It's funny what mother nature can do to your appetite once a month. I've also been thinking about almost nothing but the California trip I'll be leaving for on Thursday morning. I have some laundry left to do tomorrow, then I should be all set!

How has your weekend been? Have you been enjoying any cookouts yet this summer?

9 comments:

  1. i totally know what you mean about not having anything to blog about! and those pictures are just lovely! i love them. and i am so proud that you ate a brownie..i have like one a day and when that time of the month comes i usually have a whole pan..oops! anyway, hope you have a lovely sunday and a great time next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like a lot of people have been dealing with being blogging brain dead--myself included.
    it's such an annoying feeling. well, at least to me, it is.

    cookouts can be so fun!
    i haven't been to one in awhile.
    i believe we're having one on father's day for my father-in-law.
    so that should be fun.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with the previous ladies...the summer sun makes me think of nothing but getting away, which makes my head go numb to all the things that normally excite me. trips always seem to jog me back into sync, so hopefully yours will work that trick as well

    Happy Sunday

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is a cookout? Like a BBQ? Or a picnic with a campfire? Haha, I really have no idea.. but sounds like fun! Have fun in Californiaaaaa xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog-block happens to the best of us. haha Glad you had a fun weekend. I had a yardsale and layed out by the pool. Not too bad, except I was SUPPOSED to go to a concert - girl flaked on me. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm with you on being blog brain dead...all i can think about is meeting you all! can't wait to see your cute face in just a few days!!!

    p.s. love the little fox in these photos :).

    p.p.s. i'm trying to make myself use a carry-on, but i'm not sure i can do it...plus...i won't be able to bring a razor on the plane and hairy legs are no bueno. we shall see....

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog. and love your button. come and see your button on my blog, and add mine to yours! it's new!!

    Thanks!
    Paislea
    http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these photos and the new item of the week idea! good luck getting ready for your california trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog through a series of rabbit trails! I love the world of blogger...

    So friending and can't wait to see more blog posts! I have definitely hit brick walls with my blogging. (in my control or not)

    Kate
    http://tarheellassie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!