wishlist wednesday!

Time for another round of virtual window shopping! I have to say, I've been so busy getting things ready for the art fair next Saturday, plus I've been using this old desktop today that's older than the dinosaurs, that I didn't really know where I was going with this wish list. It really doesn't have any theme or common thread other than I picked it 'cause I like it. Works for me!

frame purse, oil drop studs, grey leather tote, floral button ring

Regarding the last picture, you may be thinking, "you added one of the hottest men alive to your wish list?" Well, yes, I did. It's a little joke with my lovely blog friend, Miss Annie Cristina, and I promise to tell you about it in due time! If you have a wish list you'd like to share, please leave me a link in the comments so I can see!

12 comments:

  1. i'm not a huge robert fan but my oh my he looks pretty sexy taking a drag of that cig!
    love the earrings
    love the purse
    love the ring
    love it all
    xo gazillionbilliontrimillion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more rob...i really like this blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that clutch!
    so cute.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a patterson fan really, much rather Jacob anyday!! Yummy! Love the little purse too!
    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just finished up a wishlist of my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! I was amused that you labeled all of your items except that last one. :) The first thing on my wishlist right now is another glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't decide which pic I like best! lovely bog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs., I think the RP picture was just to see if I am reading this!
    Mr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahaha, I can't believe you added that last, um, item to your wishlist. Good pic, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...And here's my wishlist! <3
    http://www.anniecristina.com/2010/07/wishlist-wednesday-on-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm Rob. He's pure hottness.

    I love that bag too! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rob is always on my wish list, alas my pocket Edward will have to do...
    Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!