just a quickie...

I should REALLY be in bed right now since I have to get up early tomorrow morning (which is all my fault since I've had a week to do something, but I've put it off until the last minute), but before I go and read myself to sleep with Breaking Dawn, I wanted to share this with you. If you're in or around Charlottesville, VA on Saturday, July 24th, please come by and see me at The Bridge! I'll be there from 10am to 5pm, and I'm even going to have a little giveaway for visitors!

One last thing before I sign off for the night; I've been so super busy getting things ready for the event that I've really slacked off on blog reading and commenting. Don't take it personally, I really do miss you, and to make up for it, I'll be doing a giveaway for you lovelies in the next week, and I can't wait to get back to my regularly scheduled blogging relationships!

I hope you're all having a good weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Fun! So wish I were near so that I could come see you and your wares. Please post pics of your set-up, all your lovely goods, what people buy, etc. Good luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well lovely lady!! And I love love craft fairs wish I was in your area! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I love the advertisement, too! Hope your weekend was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been putting myself to sleep this week with Twilight and I'm starting New Moon tonight. My dreams have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck at the craft fair! Hope everything sells like hotcakes :) {and that they have lots of yummy food vendors}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I wish I could come see you and your lovely pieces in person! Road trip? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish i lived close by so i could come show my support and see your pretty wares :(.

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I wish I could come see you at the craft fair! I will be in the middle of moving... at least we can now meet up eventually because I will be so much closer (Nashville). I've been feeling out of the loop as well with blogging. It seems my work and the move has taken all my hours away from me :( Good luck with the fair/sales! -k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck in the craft fair, my life has been so super busy with craft fair's as well. I feel so behind my blogging, think I lost a few peep's along the way. Oh well?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!