a happy mailbox.

So the last few days have felt like Christmas for me, minus the food babies, excessive spending and annoying family. I knew I had a little surprise on the way from Annie Cristina, but I had no idea that she'd basically send me an entire store! I can't lie, she's one of my favorite blogging friends, and I often wish Florida and Virginia were closer to one another! Even Chris was jealous; anytime I get fun packages in the mail, he always says that maybe he should start blogging for all the great friends!

Can you believe everything she sent me? And I also got a cute beaded elephant bracelet in the package, but I forgot to photograph it (even thought I set it out for that very reason). I'm sure you can see why I feel a little spoiled right now! Side note, do you feel weird about posting pictures of yourself? I do. Okay, so as if that wasn't enough, that's not all I received! The sweet and beautiful Fritzi Marie offered to send me a set of Grease buttons! Growing up, my brother and I religiously watched Grease and Mannequin every single day of our summer break for several years. I still love Grease and sing the songs quite often, and I imagine this button now makes me an official Pink Lady (Frenchie was my favorite)!

While I'm on the subject of gifts, remember how I begged you to help Chris and I out with the altruismed project? Well, I still have some little gifts waiting around to send to anyone who prints out a card (or multiples) and lets us know how they used it!

15 comments:

  1. i am in love with that turtle necklace. it's sheer perfection!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous package! Lots of really cool stuff.

    My sister and I watched Grease all summer long, too, when we were kids. I kind of miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm glad you liked it! The headband looks so cute on you. :-)

    I always feel weird posting pictures of me online, too. And Ricky downright hates it when I post pictures of him. But I do it anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is a fabby package! Yeah tell your man to get a blog so we can hound him to let you have a donkey ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty "Frenchie",

    Oh my, you scored and you look adorable.
    I'm so happy your pins made it to you safe and sound.
    I hope you can talk your mister into being your T-Bird tonight.

    love love,
    Fritzi "Rizzo" Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shouldn't hate posting pics of yourself because you are so beautiful and look adorable in all your pictures! Great loot, too--mail and packages are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh too cute! &so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun! annie cristina really is the sweetest...she's always leaving the nicest comments :).

    lucky lady :).

    xo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE GREASE! what a great mail stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such pretties! the turtle necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also in love with that turtle necklace, any chance you would tell us what shop is that from? please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. annie, when i want to post a picture of chris, he tell me that he has to approve it before i can, to which i reply, "it's my blog and i do whatever i want!"

    taz, i love your thinking! trust me, if i ever do get a donkey, it'll be the scream of excitement heard 'round the world!

    claire, you're always too sweet! i guess i hate posting pictures because i'm just so incredibly shy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow those are all amazing - your soo lucky to have built up such a great friendship :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. grease and mannequin rule! i wanted to be kimmy and walk like an egyptian hahaha!
    and of course i wanted t be sandy!!!!! we would of been great friends when we were little kids too~
    xo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  15. aren't the connections we make on our beautiful blogging world amazing?! if it wasn't for blogging, i would have never found you. and these gifts are AMAZING!!! seriously! and perfectly you. i adore both girls.

    cheers to happy mail indeed!!!

    i believe in random acts of kindness and your husband's project is amazing. i've been meaning to blog about it because it's just my kind of thing. i think if max had that idea, i would love him THAT much more. I mean how incredible! i loved hearing the story on the webpage about he came up with it.

    xoxo

    ps. i haaaate taking pics of myself! i have to take like 20 for one semi-good one. YOU are sooo photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!