1. He lets me have fun without worrying that we're acting immature.
2. He doesn't get mad when I call him the girl in the relationship. He's sappy, he likes romantic comedies, and he lives to snuggle. See?
3. He protects me from snakes even though he hates them, too.
4. He agrees to compete in my pool races even though he knows I'm going to win.
5. He lets me use his tools even though I play rough and have burned him before with a red hot bolt.
6. He wakes me up every morning before he leaves to tell me he loves me and that he hopes I'll have a good day, even though my breath stinks and I tell him to leave me alone.
7. He lets me cook fish, without complaint, as often as I want, even though I know he'd prefer beef.
8. He lets me put makeup on him when his sugar is low (he's diabetic, and he may kill me for sharing that).
9. He sings me made up songs in a voice that sounds too animated and cartoonish to come out of a real human being.
10. He lets me be the animal-loving, tree-hugging, uber sarcastic, introverted, creative oddball that I am without ever trying to change me.
And that's why I love my Chrissie.