wishlist wednesday!

My days are all mixed up. I kept thinking today was Tuesday, then when I got to work, my office buddy thought it was Thursday, so I was all mixed up, but now that I'm sure of the day, it's time for wishlist wednesday!

While I'm usually the palest person this side of the Mississippi (or both sides for that matter), I'm happy to announce that I have a tan! It's not a dark tan mind you, but it's color nonetheless, and I'm happy I can finally wear shorts without looking like one of the Cullens! I'm currently loving floral shorts, although I don't yet own a pair, and I also threw in a cute romper for good measure.


shorts can be found at: ruche, nordstrom, forever21 and swanee grace.

What do you love wearing (or would love to wear) this summer? Do you have a wish list you'd like to share?

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love the second ones down--the denim floral shorts! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teeny tiny florals!!! Hope your Wednesday is great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, you're the first to suggest that, but i do see the resemblance. he has gotten ira glass before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reallllllly hope skorts (..coulottes I think they are more commonly called?) come back into stores for our next summer.. I love floral shorts that look like skirts! Really, I just want everything in my wardrobe to be floral next summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those first ones!! I've seen those all over the place and wanted to get some... i say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought today was monday.
    love those navy & pink shorts because i am 99% positive I had a pair of stirrup pants with the same pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i completely HATE shorts....so unflattering on me. BUT... i really do like those denim floral shorts. ...almost enough to actually consider wearing shorts...probably not though :). they'll be cute on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt and the bottom romper. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are adorable! i am also lusting after floral shorts. another item i really would like to pick up this summer is a romper with a fun print. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love the third pair of shorts, so pretty! I love denim shorts and light floaty tops in the summer, but I'm the same I need a bit of a tan to get my legs out!

    Charlyx

    http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!