what i've been working on...

on monday morning i told myself  "you are not allowed to come out of this room until you have multiple new pieces of jewelry completed and ready to photograph."  sometimes i'm so bossy.  but the good news is, after a lot of work, sore hands and arms, and a hammered finger or two, i finally got some new things made for my shop!
































i also have two more necklaces, but wouldn't you know that my camera battery died on me with only about 60 seconds of warning?  so my next goal is to remember to take those pictures (but since i have several paintings to work on, it may be a while)!

i always hate when i go for so long without blogging, but chris was nice enough to infect me with whatever summer cold type thing he had.  i felt awful on friday night, so-so on saturday, pretty good on sunday, and terrible on monday afternoon and tuesday.  it's weird how these things can be bad one day and barely there the next.  but hopefully i've just about kicked it!

so how have you been, and have you been working on anything new lately?

15 comments:

  1. With regard to my cold...cough, cough; share and share alike I say ;-) You are such a talented wifey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it. I have to have a piece from your jewelry line. These put me over the edge. The only thing I have been working on is getting a new job. Big things happening over here! Haha.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A bullet necklace! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I will take one of each please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! I make jewelry too.. you should check out my shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/HandmadeByNicoleLee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear, every piece you make is just gorgeous! Loving all of your new pieces! Also, feel better soon sweet lady! Summer sickness is never fun! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! i don't really ever wear studs but those in the second picture are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially love the first and last necklaces! Your jewelry is always so striking, but delightfully simple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove all of these new pieces! You must feel so good to have got so much accomplished! Woo!

    Bummer about getting a cold, especially in the summer! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Sometimes a personal kick in the ass is the only way to get things done. (Mine was locking myself up in my sweltering apartment on Monday, and doing laundry. No matter how hot the dryer makes the rest of the apartment. Mission: Clean Undies; accomplished.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pieces! That summer cold sounds like a B though...I have something going on similar to that with my nose not wanting to work correctly. Pain in my...well, nose. I've also been working on BTE, yep, sure have. I think my namesake my be a rant/tmi page. ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those earrings are amazing!!! you know what Ive been working on......xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry you've been sick, lovely lady!!! Being sick is the worst. :( Your new jewelry is so, so gorgeous though!!!

    P.S. My seeds are planted, so excited!!! Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first piece is INSANE!!!!!!

    Feel better lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are really beautiful. that first necklace is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!