what i've been working on...

i feel like as time goes on i need longer and longer breaks from jewelry.  i know i'll always love raw stones and metal, but i just don't have the motivation i once did.  but what i am motivated to do is draw!  draw, draw, draw all day, draw in my sleep, draw in my head until i can draw on paper, draw all the time.  since the end of last week, in addition to drawing a few new things, i've been working on making some hand-pulled prints for my shop...



i've also got two more drawings ready to be printed, and one that was inspired by my pal beca, because i'm her number one stalker fan.  so what have you been working on lately?

11 comments:

  1. I love those! The first is my absolute favorite. I've been working on some sea glass pendants.. they are my new favorite!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HandmadeByNicoleLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that first print- I just died over it. I am in love Danielle. While this is not half as creative or at all beautiful like the things you are making, I have been reorganizing my "getting ready room." It has really inspired me and already have some outfit ideas floating around in my head.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you can print too! you are amazing! i was thinking of taking a screen printing class so i can understand how to design for it. how are you printing these?

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. toes, you work is SO inspiring. When i get my own place i intend to put your artwork on my walls. the elephant is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such a good drawer! Keep it up! I love the elephant picture. :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are quite a talented lady! I have been reading up a storm lately. There just isnt enough time for all the reading I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been working on. . . watching TV. :) Louie, Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, and Big Love. So yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so cool! :)
    littlealpaca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that we stalk each other.
    gimmie all of these. thanks, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your drawings :) You are a talented lady which is why I WANT THAT ASS

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!