what i've been working on.

i've been feeling really productive lately, and i think it's because i've been working on so many different projects all at once. and i'm thinking that maybe this is the way i need to work from now on; rather than just focusing on just bullet necklaces for example, i'll work on bullet necklaces, feather earrings, and sewing tote bags all at once! in addition to making things for my shop, i've also been in a cleaning out and semi-organizing mood. i've gone through my drawers and closet and made a blog with some clothes and accessories that are ready to move into a new home. so remember how i told you i was going to start making bags again? here are a few (and some jewelry, too) that i've been working on...

i'm seriously in love with the floral and leather bag. so much so that i might want to get chris to buy it from me for me. i found this cut of vintage floral canvas, and i thought it would make the best tote bag! i'm also thinking i'd really like a duffel bag in that fabric. so yeah, my floor has been covered in fabric, straight pins, pieces of thread and brass studs.

and speaking of making things, look at these BEAUTIFUL crochet covered beach stones that brittan is making! she is so talented, and i swear she can make anything. i can't wait to get my paws on some of those babies!

20 comments:

  1. i love the color of that last necklace..so beautiful and those bags are awesome, you are so talented..i wish we lived close and could make stuff together, it'd be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing. i seriously would buy everything you make...if my hubby would let me.

    love the first bag!!

    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, these things are way too awesome! I'm not sure I'll be able to resist getting one of your totes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL of these are so wonderful, Danielle! The metal twist earrings with the blue, those are so cool... is it paint or oxidation? I think you are one to something! And the totes are totally cool, can't wait to see more.
    I am a serious multi tasker (if you couldn't tell from our last chat, with my multiple projects and boxes scattered around me) and it is definitely the way to do it. I found that I am less likely to get bored with something if there is something else that I can rotate back and forth with...

    p.s. you are so sweet to mention my crochet covered stones! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous danielle!
    the flower bag is beautiful and i am in love with those earrings!
    for such a tiny thing, you sure are full of big talent!
    majillionbillion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks amazing lady! You're right, at least it works for me too - do a million things at once. Get bored, move to the next and it will give you a new idea for the first! I loooove the earrings a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm extraordinary smitten with your new bag designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously...so lovely!!! Love the bags, love the jewelry! You are so amazing....love it! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything you have posted excites me. no lies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so proud of my productive girl fiancee! loving your totes and i'm so glad you're bringing them back.

    i just sent you a "WANT" email... totally giving myself a birthday gift for my big 2-7! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've been busy girl! and i really love those earrings. also, i need to treat myself soon to one of your orb necklaces! every time i see them on your blog i just want to eat them! (sorry weird thing)

    i agree with you on making different things at one time. a.d.d is the only way i'd stay sane in creating. haha oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those earrings! Beautiful patina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. danielle!!

    loving the earrings and the bag w/ the studs! you are seriously whipping out some awesome new stuff lady!

    oh...and PS i still have your little surprise to send, but i've been a real slacker about getting the proper mailing supplies. i promise it'll happen. .....eventually.....

    love you!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gosh danielle you are all kinds of talented! Branching out from jewellery to bags as well is awesome - they are adorable!

    Love the orbish necklace too.

    Oh and glad to hear you liked the package :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. everything is so beautiful! i love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love everything that you make! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those twisted earrings are the best! You're so awesome. Can I go make things with you & Mars?

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of your pieces are BEAUTIFUL! I seriously think I need one of your rings!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!