wishlist wednesday!

today's wish list is all about what i can wear. since the weather is changing, it means my outfits should, too, which in turn means i've been looking at more and more style/outfit post blogs. not that i could really replicate what they wear (i'm far too lazy), but i can sometimes get ideas on how to style things that i have. anyway, my point is, when the seasons change, i always find myself wanting a few new things to wear, and it just so happens i wouldn't mind wearing these things...

you can find these pretties here (from the top): BeauPapier, byrachelrose, Mary Baker Loves You, nifty thrifty owl, flower of the lily.

what do you have on your wish list? are you getting ready for the changing season with any new additions to your wardrobe?

12 comments:

  1. OMG I love that splattered shit & dudeeeee...Maria's new button?!?!?! WOWZA! I always adore your wishlists & want all of it...thanks for singing to me on my blog today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been itching for some spring clothes...whites and reds and turquoise. so much turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Well...I always dress in layers, so I usually can wear my favorite clothes year round, but I am working on new designs, for self made clothing! I am already wicked behind, here's hoping to a productive weekend! I love your style...and posts like this!!! Hearts, Janna Lynn P.S. My mom is going to use your granola recipe too...thank you for posting it...your toooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that I always love all your wishlists!?
    Oh and I absolutely love that necklace! :D

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a pin just like that! cute picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lately I've been seeing watercolor textiles all over the place -- love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My purse is breaking, so I guess I wish I had a new purse. lol Not really - I just want mine not to break. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm totally the same. spring comes and i'm craving an entirely new wardrobe. i've been pouring over style blogs like it's my business! haha! happy styling friend! PS....one of these days we should have a skype dress-up date where we can make outfit suggestions based on each other's closets. this is fun to do in real life, so maybe it would be fun on skype....you never know :).

    love you lady!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so, i did the handwriting game and tagged you to do it, too. i'd love to see how you write :) you can check out my post today for the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just discovered your shop! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, so pretty! I'm definitely wishing for some sunshine in the near future! My birthday is coming up, so I'll be doing a little shopping spree to grab some new things:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agh, I LOVE the sweater! I want it so badly! (But also want it to be warm enough that I don't have to wear sweaters!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!