what i've been working on.

i wanted to post this yesterday, but it was such a looooong day. i got home from my part time job at 2:00 then worked on a website until about 5:30, washed the dishes, worked on the website more until about 7:30, printed shipping labels, packaged orders and didn't sit down to eat dinner and finally call it a day until just after 9:00. and the worst part is, i got some new stones yesterday, and i wasn't even able to play with them! that all changes today. once i finish posting this, it's stones, metal and hammers for me!

okay, so now that i'm almost finished posting this, and i've just finished eating my lunch (FINALLY!!!), i think i've sort of hit that 3:30 slump, and a nap sounds more appealing than jewelry-making. we'll see.

also, i love the questions you guys have been asking me for my next vlog post! i'm already getting nervous about doing it! i hope you're having a good week, and i hope it's warmer in your part of the world than it is here.

24 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! that last bracelet... oh my:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I need some of your pretty baubles to add to my Spring wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I especially love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L O V E these. i want it all. well done.
    right off to see your shop again ;) if i haven't clicked favorite shop. i will do it now.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness gracious, these are some amazing pieces. My jewelry box might need to welcome some of this, soon:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty stones and i love the arrow necklace too. you're one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAWD i love that necklace!

    P.S. my word verification is soncha...ha! like sancho...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle, I LOVE these new stamped metal pieces. Seriously, very fun stuff. You know what? I was at the gem store near my house today and I bought myself a steel bench block as a promise to myself: when school's out I'm going to go crazy making stuff. I can't wait. Your work is so beautiful and your use of new materials and methods is super inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your new pieces, i would wear them all. you are such a busy lady, how do you do it all?

    i can't wait to treat myself to your shop when things settle down a bit over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always make the awesomest jewelry pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely. I love what you do! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. everything is awesome. you know i love it. i'm your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loooooove that last bracelet. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with that necklace!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. These new pieces are beautiful. Hard work definitely pays off. And hopefully this weekend is good to you and that you get to sit down and chill.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that necklace and the crystal bracelet! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these are lovely! I like how dainty yet rough they are (: awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that arrow necklace!
    I feel like I'm doing everything at once too >.<

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!
    Your jewellery was featured on my blog!
    http://themidkid.blogspot.com/2011/03/stuff-i-like-sunday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah! That first pair of earrings needs to come live at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The last bracelet is amazing! You have such a talent girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. your new work is so, so pretty.

    like many have said already....ooooh, that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!