"i don't know how to walk in heels."

after our giant baked potato lunch, chris was asked to take part in a womanless beauty pageant with our friend josh and stuart. josh's wife, cossandra, told me about josh's goodwill hunt for the perfect dress, the anatomical problems of men wearing dresses, and the difficulty of shopping for a man in women's sizes. i couldn't wait. when chris was given his royal blue dress and lime green heels, he looked at me with nothing but fear on his face and said, panicked, "i don't know how to walk in heels." of course i replied with, "it would surprise me if you did."

stuart (in the yellow and pink) won the contest, but if i'm being honest, i was hoping josh won. he's mexican, so he really played up the accent and even did the finger snap in the air. it was perfect! also, sarah, i know we just finished talking about cell phone pictures, but don't be mad. i had to, otherwise i couldn't document this beauty!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! When I saw your facebook status I was hoping we'd get to see pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the thing: I don't really like She & Him! Gave the album a try, didn't love it. But that's what you get with the iTunes shuffle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my.goodessssss! How freaking funny is this!!! HILARIOUS! forget walking in heels, it looks like chris was having some wig difficulties, but regardless, he looks beautiful!
    Andy had some Hell's Angel's ask if he had ever been arrested and if he could take a punch and then if he wanted to join (and if you know him at all, it is quite a thought, I laughed so hard which I am not sure he appreciated). They even told him that if he joined that they would buy him a bike! Thankfully he declined (no gangs in this house). And that is my story
    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't really know any of these beautiful 'girls'...but they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what good sports!! I know so many men that would freak if ever propositioned to wear a dress! This is awesome =)

    <3 Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! It looks like they did a pretty good job, ha ha! Hearts, janna lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is freakin hilarious!! LOVE it! I need to learn how to walk in heels (which was one of my New Year's resolutions and I finally bought a pair of "real" heels to make it happen!) so I'm not in the same category as these "ladies" hahaha :) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look really amazing. i'm sure this was amusing to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! It's a-ok with me, because the guy who won reminds me a bit of Kurt Cobain. http://www.kurtcobainnews.com/nirvana-2.jpg
    Looks like you had a fun and funny weekend! P.S. my verification word is "scankst".

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is priceless...
    i must say that your man has definitely go the best hair!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!