wishlist wednesday!

Today it's all about carrying my goods in style. While I've got a whole closet full of bags, everything from vintage straw clutches to leather messenger bags, I continue to use the same two tote bags, one made by me and the other purchased many, many years ago. When I find the perfect replacement, I'll know it. This wish list was inspired by this first bag that I discovered in an Etsy Finds email:

From the top: bag by zhenunleathers on Etsy, duffle bag by thebritboutique on Etsy, tote bag by christystudio on Etsy, oversized doctor satchel from modhuman on Etsy, leather snap wallet by sewlutionsbyamo on Etsy.

As you may have noticed, I've been revamping my blog, so I figured it was time to add a button (over to the right). Any thoughts? I love your opinions!

4 comments:

  1. cute bags! i'm grabbing the button now... and i LOVE your etsy button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first bag is definitely my favorite. i like the look of it, but i like even more that you could probably fit a small child inside :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kassi! I've got to add button from other blogs to mine, so your will be here soon!

    Lauren, that's hilarious! Maybe the next trend will be babies in bags instead of miniature dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these totes are so cute! my favorite is the third one, i think. also, i love your etsy button. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!