I've been given my very first blogging award from windshield diaries! Now for my acceptance speech... I'd like to thank Flojo for keeping me company while I blog, and for inspiring the name. I'd like to thank Kassi for being the first person to regularly comment on my blog, which made me realize I needed to start updating this thing every now and then! Lastly, I'd like to thank my lovely followers and the sweet bloggers who comment on my posts (I love comments more than you know).
Rules: List ten things that make you happy and do one of them today. Remember to link to the person who tagged you and pass this little bit of love on to 10 others.
1. Swimming makes me happy. During the summer I go to my grandma's house to swim several times a week, and I'm going nuts being out of the pool!
2. Playing with young children makes me happy. My 5-year-old friend, Erin from church plays a game where she'll try and scare me and then I'll tickle her. It never gets old.
3. Being able to help an animal probably makes me happier than anything else.
4. Scrubbing things makes me happy. Yep, I just really like cleaning.
5. Feeling Flojo's feathers against my skin always makes me smile.
6. Getting in touch with old friends always mean a lot to me, and luckily I've gotten back in touch with my best friend from high school. The best part is, I discovered that she only lives about 2 miles from me!
7. Making things makes me happy, especially when it involves working with metal.
8. Getting things in the mail (aside from bills and junk) makes me super happy!
9. Getting to see my aunt/best friend who lives in Myrtle Beach, SC is always super exciting.
10. Eating makes me a little too happy. Blueberry muffins, pizza, mac & cheese, Mexican, pasta... That's the one I did today. My church had a chili, cornbread and dessert lunch this afternoon with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society, so it was eating I could feel good about!
I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone since I just tagged seven people for something else, but I'd love for any of my readers to do the same thing and post a link so I can check it out! So let's just say I'll award anyone willing to accept it!