Also, don't forget to join us in the "get to know me knick knack exchange!" All the fun details can be found by clicking that link!
1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not? I'm completely natural. I seriously don't spend enough time on my looks to keep up with coloring, and that probably makes me sound really lazy!
2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them? Without a doubt. There have been times that I realize after the fact that I'd been talking to someone with leftovers in my teeth, and it's pretty embarrassing!
3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body? Probably the perfect body. I don't really spend that much money, so that part isn't too important, but longer, thinner legs are pretty important (and impossible at a measly 5'2").
4. Favorite magazine? This shouldn't come as a surprise, but it's Birds & Blooms. The more I talk about birds, the more I think I'm starting to look like an old lady posing as a 27-year-old blogger! I also love the Anthopologie catalogs if that counts as a magazine.
5. Bra style..lacy or plain? I'm too casual to wear anything but plain!
6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy? I usually always wear their satin thongs, so I guess they'd be considered sexy compared to granny panties, but I don't wear the transparent feather boa nighties, if that's what you mean!
7. Do you fake and bake? NO way. I've got fair skin, so I try to avoid such close contact with those strong rays!
8. What's your favorite body part on a man? Definitely the shoulders. I like the shoulders strong and the rest of the man skinny, just like my hubby!
If you decide to answer these questions, feel free to leave a link in the comments so I can see!