nothing new 'round these parts

Not too much exciting going on here. Mr. Dinosaur Toes and I had a date night last night (dinner and a few pitiful games of bowling) and today was so cold I couldn't feel my body after about 40 minutes outside, so I spent most of my day doing nothing. I cleaned the house yesterday, so there was nothing to sscrub or disinfect, and I wasn't in a sewing mood! What I did do was spend too much time on Facebook, and I'm glad I did because I found these pictures! I should make it a habit to look at more pictures posted by friends in case there is anything else like this! My dad is such a character, and he's always making me laugh with his faces, voices and crazy jokes. He'd probably give me a noogie or something if he knew I posted this, but it's too funny not to share!

Once in a while, he can be serious for just a minute or two, so I figured I'd post a picture of that as well so you won't leave thinking he's a complete nutter! On the left is my brother (the other me), Derek.


  1. your dad is so cute!

    good looking family you got there danielle!

  2. Thanks, Kassi! My brother's old boss once told him he's too pretty to be a boy; he hated it, I thought it was hilarious!


I'd love to hear what you think!