2. I drilled a hole through my finger last April (the day before my birthday, to be exact) so now I have serious nerve damage in my left index and I can't play my violin because it hurts too much!
3. I want to go back to California so bad I can barely function.
6. My number one dream job is a goldsmith. I keep thinking that if I can get up the nerve, I'll talk to a local jeweler (precious metals, not stones) and see if they may consider letting me do an apprenticeship.
7. I'm a total food junkie, and my favorite part about going to a new city is eating! I even research restaurants in the city I'm planning to visit so I can make the most of it! Side note - I also make weird faces which should explain this picture, and I didn't eat all of the baklava and pitas by myself, Chris just made it look that way!
Since I was tagged twice, I'll do another 7!
8. At my grandpa's funeral, when I got to see him for the last time before the service began, I promised him that I'd try to lead a life he'd be proud of, and since he was such a good and selfless person, it can be difficult!
9. When birdies need our help, Chris and I rescue, raise and release them, so a few years ago, we were parents to mockingbirds from the time they were two days old until they were 2 months old. For the next couple weeks after we released them back into the wild, I could go to that spot in the woods and call, "little baby biiiirdiiiieeess," and they'd fly out and sit on a branch beside me and chirp while I talked to them. I know it sounds made up, just like something out of a Disney movie, but it's the truth!
10. Chris calls me Madame and I call him Mister, and all of our friends laugh at us. It may be weird, but I like it!
11. My dad and I always act crazy together and have weird sayings, and even a few made up words. My two favorite fictional words are: kaflintashinta and koffotashoffus. I have no idea what they mean, they just sort of fit into conversations however we think they should!
12. When my mother-in-law was going to France a few years ago, she wanted to know a few phrases, so I taught her how to say, "let's get naked" and I didn't tell her what it meant. I hope she said it to someone :)
13. I wash the sheets and comforter on my bed way too often, even though they aren't dirty, because I like that it makes my bedroom smell so fresh. It irritates Chris.
14. One day I'd like to own either my own store with a combination of handmade and vintage, or a bakery, but I wouldn't have cakes, just cookies, cupcakes and candy.