wishlist wednesday!

i feel like i haven't done a wishlist wednesday post in ages, but you needn't worry, i've still been window shopping and cyber drooling more than i should! lately i've really started to love photography prints (i'm talking from actual film cameras) more than ever. i recently took all of the old, vintage lithos out of the frames hanging in my bedroom in a large grouping on one wall and replaced them with beautiful photography; some from anabela, one from kjrsten, and some vintage. i love it, and it kind of makes me want to incorporate dreamy photography into other rooms in my house. it also makes me wish film and developing were more reasonably priced, but that's a rant for a rainy day. anyway, here are some things i desperately want in my home...

lovely prints from (top to bottom): atlantic treefox, fieldguided, debbie carlos, allison scarpulla.

speaking of film and photography, i have NINE rolls of film that need to be developed from san francisco, pebble beach, and random things, and one more in my camera that's just about finished. i've kinda sorta been toying with the idea of maybe adding a few prints to my shop, or even making a few posters for myself and possibly for the shop. i'm still not sure yet, but it's nice to dream, right?

do you have a wish list to share? if you do, leave me a link in the comments so i can see!

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR AN ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR!

15 comments:

  1. I made a poster for my new apartment a few weeks ago. I think when I finish school I'm totally going to start spending more time on photography. Prints and posters are in the future for Sadie too! Can't wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud to be a part of this post! Yay! FILM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices! I especially love the first and last ones. I loved the darkroom when I took photography (it is the one thing I am not all that quick at picking up)... Anyway, hope you get some of that new wall art you are looking at soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um,I really want the elk picture (the third one)...really really really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous! and i def. think you should add your work to your shop. i have a canvas of bare walls to decorate and i need a new medium... hint ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these prints! The Debbie Carlos and Allison Scarpulla one are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so pretty! i love anabela's photos, so dreamy. i'd love to see your photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome choices! love them all so much. they would make a great show in a gallery. nothing compares to film.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful prints you shared! i can't wait to see what you have in those rolls too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i ADORE these prints!!! i've been looking for some great art so THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely selection of prints!!
    I should get one of my photos blown up to poster size but I'm so indecisive, I can never decide which to get!!

    Lauren
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks so much for sharing these lovely photographers! fieldguided, of course i had heard of, but these others are SO amazing. i love the idea of poster-prints, it's such a great representation of your photography. there should be some little prints headed your way soon, btw. :]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!