the kind of dream that makes you wake up laughing.

do you have dreams that make feel so strongly that you wake yourself up laughing, crying or screaming? i often have dreams about snakes that wake chris and i both up because of my screaming. but early friday morning i had a dream that made me laugh all day long. i woke myself up giggling, and i still laugh when i think about it.

in my dream, i lived in san francisco, and my dad and step sister lauren came out to visit me. while we were walking down the sidewalk toward the bay i noticed an incredibly ugly dog and a mexican couple holding a sign that read something, "take your picture with the dog $3." i stopped lauren and said that we had to, it was too funny not to do it. so lauren, the mexican lady, the crazy dog and i all walked in a tent with an olan mills style backdrop and lighting. lauren sat on the stool, i stood behind her and made the classic arm shelf on her shoulders, and a golden colored dog thing that looked like this sat beside lauren...

i whispered to lauren to make a funny, but still somewhat serious face for the picture, so she gave her best smile and crossed both eyes, while i gave an awkward, crooked, glamour shots like smile and just crossed one eye. the flash went off and we died laughing. the mexican lady joined in the laughter and told us to do another, so we did, then we did one more, and after that one, i woke myself up laughing. i don't how to interpret that dream or what it could possibly mean, but it entertained me, and that's enough.

it's kind of weird that i had a dream about a dog on friday morning because...

11 comments:

  1. That photo is incredibly funny please tell me the because is because you got a dog just like the one in the photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...because you adopted a creepy-cute doggy?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. because the dog in your dream showed up on your door step WITH the Mexican lady?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. because the dog pictured is now your real life dog??

    <3 Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha we had a meixcan hairless dog growing up! his name was chico he was awesome but also vicious in his old age ahaha love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I have a feeling that this dog in the photo will haunt my dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really want to know what the because is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so random! I have dreams sometimes that are so real sometimes. one time mark cheated on me in a dream and i woke up and was mad at him for like 4 hours and didn't know why! haha :)
    p.s your blog is SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had such vivid and hilarious dreams! Sounds like quite the dream, I'm glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, this had me laughing out loud. I can't...stooop...creeping around your blog. Guess I'll be here all night.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!