what i've been working on...

well, to be honest, i haven't been working on making as many new things as i'd like, and i attribute that to rubbing kona's belly too much, eating too many cheez-its when i'm not really hungry, and having dance-offs with flojo (which i've still not won). i kid, partially. i have been busy with jewelry, but since about half of what i keep in my shop is made to order, sometimes that's more a priority than thinking up new designs. but i do have three new things to share with you though!

since the natural stone and brass arch necklaces have been so popular, i decided to do a variation on the original design by putting the arch to the side, and then keeping it below, but making it squared. i have several other stones i'm going to use for similar designs, and i can't wait to get those made because the stones (which include calcite and marble) are so beautiful!

the earrings weren't made to go on my website - although i may decide to add them soon - but instead for an amazing giveaway including three other great items on beca's blog (and she's giving away a pair of tumbleweeds sunnies)! i you haven't entered, be sure to do it because the winner will definitely not be disappointed!

two more things that are completely unrelated but you might want to know: last night i made boerenkool for dinner, and i think we have a new regular for mealtime rotation! second, i'm just about to finish up my first week of fat-free milk consumption, and i won't lie, this hasn't been easy.

so what have you been working on, and are you a fat-free milk drinker?

18 comments:

  1. I'm not gonnna lie, I only drink fat free milk...or soy or almond milk...I don't like thick beverages! OH, and that necklace is beyond gorg! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your new designs! (What else is new.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those earrings! Also, EWW! Fat free milk is no fun, too watery! I'd much rather be fat and happy ;) Haha

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. those first two pieces are simply beautiful! love the concept! love the shop girl!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a no milk drinker, I have a milk allergy and I'm lactose intolerant! waaaaaah. aaand, I want everything you make. Can I be a dinosaur toes collector and just add more and more to my collection every week? Thanks.
    xo
    Beca

    ReplyDelete
  6. We drink 1%. I can't really drink skim or whole! And when does the vlog featuring your dance-offs with Flojo come out? Because I'd give money to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice designs! I really like how you've put the brass in different places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second necklace is just so lovely - can't get over the colour of the stone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pieces! i love that you work with natural gemstones that's what i always used, then tried something new, and now i'm going back to my roots. i just got in my "studio" and made a few pieces the other night and it felt great. but it also felt good to take some time off ;)

    and, i'm a non milk drinker. no dairy for this lady. personal choice. my middle guy had a milk allergy so we both gave it up. but when i drank milk it was always fat free.

    have a great weekend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pieces! The design is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the Indian style if these ruby earrings! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are gorgeous! i'm so glad i just found your blog! i am dying for the first, ivory with speckles, necklace.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally feel you lady! i haven't been able to work on any jewelry design. i have to ship a bunch to a shop and i just need some earring hoops to finish them and just can't get my act together. so busy! i love the earrings those are beautiful!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make the prettiest, most unique jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooohhh these are SO pretty! And dance offs are awesome - so no one can blame you for being distracted :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, all of these are so pretty! I especially love those earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love both of the necklaces so much! The stones are quite lovely. I'm an almond milk drinker!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!