fill in the blanks: fashion

Today's fill in the blanks are about fashion. Yeah, that's about as foreign to me as Swahili, but I still love clothes like 99.9% of the women out there! if you want to play along in fill in your answers, you can link up on Lauren's blog. If you have a chance, check out an interview I did on Jessica's pretty blog!

1. One fashion trend I really regret is Sun In. I'm proud to be a brunette, so i can't for the life of me understand why I wanted to intentionally turn my hair yellowish orange. I deserve to be jailed!

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a nice long necklace.

3. I would describe my personal style as um, eclectic? I like so many different styles, and I usually have a few different things going on at once.

4. My fashion muse is anyone who is unique. I love looking at fashion blogs and indie magazines to get ideas on how to wear some of my clothes differently.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be something from Nadinoo. I'm loving their spring/summer collection (see pics above)!

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Sarah Jessica Parker since she got to keep all of her outfits from Sex and the City!

7. Today I am wearing a dark denim skirt, a loose-fitting grey t-shirt, black braided gladiator sandals, a stone claw necklace, a bullet necklace, these sunglasses and a black forever 21 messenger bag.


11 comments:

  1. I love stuff like this <3 Its so nice to know little things like this about friends! :)

    I love long necklaces, they look so cool!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so remember sun in ... my brown hair turned orange!! Ahhhhhh! Enjoy your weekend and I love the pictures to this post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah, long necklaces are my main (and sometimes only) accessory!

    claire, thank you! i'm really not a dressy person, but since i can't wear jeans to work, i have to try and make skirts as casual as possible so i don't feel uncomfortable!

    caroline, what were we thinking?!?!? sun in is so ridiculous, and i would NEVER do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. carrie had the best style!
    and im so excited to go see it with some girl friends of mine at midnght! we are gonna eat chinese take out and drink cosmos before hand!
    xo
    wish you could be there!
    brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't believe she got to keep her wardrobe!
    that's insane.
    all those shoes... haha.

    i'm totally guilty of the sun in thing, too.
    i was like 12.
    and my hair was already blonde, but i guess i wanted it to be platinum or something?
    not that that's how it works at all. haha.
    even better than me using it, josh used it when he was in high school!
    pardon my language, but can we say deeeee-bag?
    haha, i love him.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I love these pictures...the collared shirts and the high waist-ed shorts are just so cute!! I want clothes just like that ;)
    have a great weekend!

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was great!

    i LOVVVVE nadinoo. her work is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your answers! And I was totally a victim of the Sun In craze. What were we thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the necklace layering and of course nadinoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice interview on Jessica's blog.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!