The first two pictures are from AFP, but since it isn't fair to laugh at other people exclusively, the last picture is of my brother and I. Don't judge, I was young, and apparently the knowledge that a camera was there wasn't enough to make me smile or at the very least, close my legs! Whew, that's embarrassing! Now, let's play a little "getting to know me."
1. Why did you start blogging? Because it seemed like everyone who had an etsy shop did it.
2. Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? There isn't just one. There are six in particular I'd love to meet, and I'm going to meet one of them in just a few days!
3. Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are? Well, if I lost 10 pounds, I'd be underweight (according to the charts at the Dr.'s office), but I mainly want to burn some fat so I feel a little more confident.
4. What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? That a period isn't something to be made fun of. It's serious business, and the fact that I turn into the Incredible Hulk is no laughing matter!
5. Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? I only have one, and pretty much always visible since it's at my wrist.
6. What was the best year of your life and why? I don't know that I've had a "best year." They all have their ups and downs.
7. Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day. Uh, have sex, have sex with Maggie Gyllenhaal (she's my girl crush) and enjoy someone cooking ME dinner for a change!
8. What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows? My drink of choice is a blue motorcycle, but I doubt that would raise any eyebrows!
If you'd like to play along, you can link up on Keely's blog.