ouch!

So my left index finger was accidentally, and quite painfully pierced (yeah, I'm talking all the way through) when my drill bit broke. Since April 15, my finger has been healing up nicely and the hole through my fingernail has almost completely grown out. Yes, things were looking up for my finger...until today. Why I can't use less force is beyond me. Am I trying to prove that a 95 lb. woman is strong? Am I trying to prove that this jump ring CAN go through that hole? I don't know, but whatever the case, by stubbornness caused me to be without a big chunk of flesh. Too much force + pliers slipping out of my hand = missing meat. To liven this post up a little, I thought I'd look for some interesting bandages, and I do believe I've found the band aid holy grail! Luxury bandages come in Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Dior. These could dress up my injuries just fine!

3 comments:

  1. Double ouch! But I guess if you're going to into such extreme mutiliation then I guess a girl needs some post band aids LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I'd better make it look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yow!! makes me hurt to thing about it!!
    your things are so great and your blog is so fun
    thanks for visiting
    michelle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!