etsy favorite: vintagesoapcompany

Rub a dub dub, it smells pretty in my tub! Okay, so maybe that's a little corny, but in all honesty, I don't think my bathroom has ever smelled so good during and after a shower. I'm hooked for life, and I think I may be an addict of soaps and lip balms from Vintage Soap Co. The husband and wife team make soaps that smell so good I want to eat them, and as an added bonus, they're both so friendly, you really want to buy their soaps regardless of the delicious scents! So far I've used citrus lavender, lemongrass rose geranium, rose and tangerine. I can't pick a favorite! In addition to the sweet aroma, I stopped using lotion after starting on the "Vintage Soap Co. regimen" as my skin is so moisturized from my shower. Yes, I'm in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!