The Most Dangerous Game

Forget what you may have heard, the most dangerous game is not just the title of a book, but more importantly, it's how I like to refer to browsing my Etsy favorites; specifically when my blood thirsty e-shopping appetite is not met or exceeded by the size of my wallet.  So here's to hoping you'll talk me off a proverbial cliff because I really want these...




































Find these beauties here (from the top): Olas Attic, EvieOlu, CeramicSoul, Elis Cooke, Ordinary Mommy, patkas, Amy Robson Jewellery, Cathy Cullis, One Forty Three

What are some things you've been wanting lately, and do you have the willpower to simply window shop?

I hope you guys have a good weekend!  Tonight I'll be in the company of six other women for dinner and dancing and I'm sure a good time in honor of my friend Kristin's birthday!  I'm sure I'll be sleeping in pretty late on Saturday morning (assuming Flojo will allow it)...

16 comments:

  1. I want all of these, I have spent wayyyyyyyy too much money this month already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't spent any, so maybe I should start ;) Don't tell my husband I said that!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That fur would make me not hate the cold wind quite so much ;)

      Delete
  3. That chair is amazing, and those lightbulbs are seriously SO cool...wish I had some use for them!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to be seeing that chair in my dreams...

      Delete
  4. love those lights.... the wooden wrapping! so decadent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them, and I think the simple wood at the top really makes them so interesting!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aren't they neat?! I want a whole cluster of them in my dining room!

      Delete
  6. Ohhh that cup is awesome! (can you tell I am a ceramics nerd? the one thing I ooh and aah over is the ceramic cup... it is beautiful though)
    You have such good taste.
    Leah
    e-plus-l.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ceramics too, especially when they have the drips and color splatters like that one!

      Delete
  7. Did Leigh Atwell work for Odette NYC? Because these are strikingly similar:

    http://odetteny.com/arrow-cuff-bracelet-brass.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous finds! Thanks a bunch for including my twist bow among them. Thankfully I'm not a compulsive shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the painting especially! Can I paint you naked? (good segue?)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!