what i've been working on (for animals)...

yesterday i had a few ideas for some necklaces that i wanted to work on, so after i finished hammering some hoops that needed to be shipped, i sat down and started tangling. as i was tangling chains i was thinking about which charities i felt especially drawn to because it's been a few months since i've donated a portion of one month's sales to a specific charity. obviously i love animals more than life so it will always be an animal charity, and after thinking on it for most of the day i decided on the world wildlife fund. so, from now through the end of april, $1 from each item sold will be donated to help protect and conserve the animals we love so much!

i'm going to say that within a week i'd like to have these new necklaces in my shop, but i have to be honest with myself, and you, when i say that i tend to get a little lazy with updates. BUT, i did finish a shop update on sunday so there are 4 new necklaces, 2 new bracelets, and 1 new pair of earrings in the shop!

other than that, i'm being an adult this morning and eating oatmeal (which by no means is my favorite, but it's honey bun flavor, so there's that...) rather than my preferred breakfast of champions, a toasted plain bagel smothered with nutella. flojo is enjoying it more than i am, so there's a chance there won't be any left when i finish typing this. so how are you, and have you been working on anything?

15 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous-- I want ALL of them.
    I had oatmeal, too! Spiced chai flavor...makes it a bit easier to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that first necklace, it's calling my name!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely. I immediately fell in love with the first, but then I saw the others and re-fell in love. Can't wait to see these all in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty necklaces Danielle! Loving the triangular one especially. And now you've made me want to go buy a jar of nutella at CVS :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, especially the last one. And I also love oatmeal (especially with cinnamon)... So maybe that makes me a bit weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that first necklace! That's really awesome that you donate to animal charities (because let's face it, animals are way better than humans)... and I love the WWF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these necklaces!! So pretty.... :) You do such a great job with them.

    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh, honey bun oatmeal. And the necklaces are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are terrific! i love the feel of the triangle one, very cool! i hope you are feeling better sweetie <3
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been working on school shit, and obviously the fruit of your work is so much prettier than mine. I really love these new pieces. You go girl! (Can I say that without sounding like an idiot?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you are sharing your breakfast with your bird! And, that triangle necklace! I will have to be buying that one when it makes it to your shop. So so pretty, it reminds me of a necklace my mom had when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful stuff friend, and such a nice cause you're donating to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got those earrings I've been wanting, and the fact that you're donating to a charity, even though I know how hard it is to have a small business, financially and emotionally, makes my heart so very full of love. You're amazing! I hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those pieces! The first necklace is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!