don't you sometimes have questions to which there probably isn't a definite answer, yet you ask anyway, hoping by some great stroke of luck you'll figure it out? well, being the detail-oriented, even slightly anal-retentive person that i am, having questions with no answers is not good enough for me. i'm hoping the universe is like a giant magic 8 ball and if i throw them out, somehow, some way, i'll get my answers (to the second questions, especially).
1. why is it that when i eat more for dinner i'm hungrier when i wake up in the morning than when i barely eat anything for dinner?
2. how old to i have to be before members of my family will understand that i am a mothercussing adult and i will make my own decisions regarding plans, life decisions, etc. without nagging from them?
3. why do people like country music? it makes me want to stab myself in the ears.
4. how come some people find potty humor amusing while others find it offensive?
5. how can little flowers turn into the most delicious tomatoes and zucchini i've ever eaten?
6. how come there isn't one little pill or one little shot i could get that would make me have zero periods for the rest of my life?
7. why do i love the taste of coconut but hate the smell of it?
8. why is it so much fun to pick skin once it starts to peel after a sunburn?
9. how come some people try to disprove anthropomorphism?
10. how do a giraffe's spots know to form in perfect little shapes that fit together like a puzzle?
11. how do flojo's feathers know which colors to be depending on where they come in on her body?
12. why is it that some people can paint and others can't?
do you have questions you've always wondered about but never had answered? i know i have tons more, but those are it for today. i'm sure in five minutes i'll think of like 14 others i should have added.