wishlist wednesday!

This isn't something that would typically land a spot on a wishlist, but after a little mishap on Sunday, I've added it to mine! After filling my washing machine with water, detergent and clothes, it just decided to quit working with no warning. I went 1800's and moved my soapy clothes into the bathtub to give them a rinse and I've been without a washing machine since then!

I adore pastel retro appliances - pink in particular - and if I were in the market for a new washer (Mr. Dinosaur Toes is able to fix the temper tantrum our washing machine had) I'd like this one! Also, you may remember these bangles from my last post...I bought them for myself! I just decided that I was being cruel to my wrists by not giving them a little decoration.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!