Studly

Earlier this year I discovered that my favorite kind of jewelry to make is these little gemstone stud earrings.  Whether they're my favorite because of the tiny size, the one-of-a-kind nature, the fact that they give me an excuse to do more stone shopping, or something else I've yet to discover, I really do enjoy the process and the finished product of these more than other pieces.








My favorite will always be the herkimer diamond studs, but after adding pink tourmaline, apatite, and garnet to the earring family, there's definitely some competition.  I have a couple pairs currently available for sale, and if I can ever get caught up on screen printing and packaging orders, I might finally get the rest of these added to my shop!

What have you been working on lately?  Have you been busy getting ready for Christmas or Hanukkah?

3 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think!