1. I picked myself a few flowers and weeds to put in a tiny antique vase on my kitchen counter.
2. My farty, annoying, and always loving dog, Kona.
3. Chris' grandma let me take her picture. "Good," she said, when I told her I wouldn't get her face. / One of the many butterflies enjoying nectar on my butterfly bush.
4. Flojo can't come out on walks, so she watches patiently at the window (and this always makes me kind of sad since we do everything else together).
5. Where the kind of gravel road turns to complete gravel road.
6. More of my weed bouquet.
7. Another butterfly, and Kona's favorite position on the front porch.
When you're feeling overwhelmed or bummed out, what helps you clear your head?