A New Favorite

I love gold, and I love Flojo, so naturally I have a new favorite accessory.  ONecklace was kind enough to let me choose a piece of jewelry to review for you guys, and I wasn't disappointed.  At all.

A name necklace has been on my wishlist since watching Carrie on Sex And The City and realizing that name jewelry really IS awesome, and it should not have been left in the 70's with all the Janets, Debbies, and Beckies!  (Carrie also made me crazy about the silver, rhinestone embellished, peep toe Manolo Blahnik heels [of course I have the knock-offs], dressy shoes with casual outfits, wavy fluffy hair, and the list goes on).





As for my opinion of the necklace, it can be summed up in one word - FAVORITE.  But for the sake of explanation, I'll elaborate.  I got the Carrie style name necklace (because, duh) which comes in silver or gold-plated, and delivered in a pretty little box.  You have some freedom aside from the name in that you also get to specify your chain style and length.  I went with the box chain at 16", that way it is high enough to be worn with non V or plunging necks without getting underneath, thus being lost.  It's also a good, simple length in case I want to layer it with a longer, larger necklace.  The turnaround and delivery times were quicker than I expected for a custom piece of jewelry, and lastly, get 10% off your order when you use the code GIFT.

If necklaces aren't your thing, ONecklace also has customizable rings, bracelets, and earrings.  I'll be sure to not-so-subtly drop the hint to my husband that I kind of really want a ring soon...

Also, I hope you'll let me slide on the no lip balm issue, and the fact that my hair looks like a wig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!