And man were my arms tired...

Last week I finally, FINALLY got to work on some tote bags for my shop that I'd been planning to get made for the last two months!  I have several new projects that I'm excited to work on, but I guess planning things or buying supplies right around Christmas isn't the smartest idea because of how busy a time it is.  So here are the two I got made so far, but I have several more in the works...






























I think the skull with roses (Mr. Horticulture) tote is my favorite.  The crows look better in real life than they do in the picture, but thanks to the never-ending rain we've been getting I haven't had a chance to take new pictures of it.  Another thing about rain, I wish every drop of it was snow instead!  So back to the bags and to explain the title, my arms get really sore when I make these.  They aren't screenprinted, but instead I use a chemical transfer process so the images are pulled by hand.  It means a lot of elbow grease and, hopefully, some nice toned arms.  I'll let you know how that goes...

This has absolutely nothing to do with tote bags, but remember a few weeks ago when I shared a picture of a total babe and said that because of her hair I made an appointment to get bangs?  Well, as it turns out, I wasn't brave enough to go that bang-y this early in the game, so I don't have babe hair.  BUT, I did get longer bangs, so I may work my courage up!  I guess that's not really important, but I just figured I'd share.  What's been going on in your life?

6 comments:

  1. Danielle, I love those tote bags! You have such a good design aesthetic.
    Also, you should get bangs. Go big or go home! I love my bangs.
    Leah

    e-plus-l.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience you most certainly brave enough to get bang-y early in the game. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the skull tote! So pretty Miss Danielle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are amazing!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the graphics on those totes Danielle! And maybe you can work up to the bangs...I think they would look so cute on you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!