images from weheartit.com.
Do you do anything "green" on a regular basis, or did you do anything special for Earth Day? I refuse to use disposable dishes (even if I'm at someone else's house), I only drive when it's absolutely necessary, and I recycle anything I can. I love our pretty planet, so I try to help out a little!
Now time for "fill in the blank friday." If you want to play along, you can link up on Lauren's blog!
1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is "paradise city" by guns n' roses. I swear I was their number one fan before I even started school!
2. My first concert ever was sorry, I can't remember the band's name!
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: woods (my current favorite), bat for lashes, blondie, tv on the radio, menomena and you say party! we say die!
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is uhh, yeah, i can't say that I've ever "knocked boots" to music!
5. The best concert I've ever been to was Bush.
6. A memorable musical moment for me was when my dad bought me my first cd (soundgarden) for my very first cd player!